Contact Dianne Hanson at (574) 772-5380 x310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Requirements: BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent job related experience, 10+ years experience in steel fabrication, Proficient in SolidWorks CAD modeling, FE analysis and PDM, Trailer and/or metal tank industry experience
• Design and optimization of mechanical components for tank trailers
• Develop manufacturing drawings in accordance with applicable standards
• Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics and computer-generated reports
• Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost and maintenance requirements of designs and applications
• Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specs
• Writes clear, concise, and accurate technical reports or documents for customers and/or internal audience
• Understand steel fabrication environment with strong emphasis on Safety Standards
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Self-motivated and highly organized
• Certified Welder is a plus
Manitex Sabre, Inc. is Exhibiting at WEFTEC 2015
Knox, IN, August 1, 2015 — Manitex Sabre, Inc., a division of Manitex International, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNTX), a leading provider of frac tanks, specialty tanks, and vacuum tanks recently expanded its business into vacuum trailers and truck-mounted vacuum tanks will be exhibiting at WEFTEC 2015 in Chicago, Illinois. WEFTEC is the Water Quality Show and is scheduled from September 26-28 at McCormick Place. Matinee Sabre offers liquid containment solutions for the wastewater and environmental services industries and will be showing some of its new product offerings at the exhibition.
Manitex Sabre, Inc. Expands Production Capabilities and Product Offerings
Opens a new manufacturing facility in Fort Wayne, IN
Knox, IN, March 21, 2015 — Manitex Sabre, Inc., a division of Manitex International, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNTX), a leading provider of frac tanks, specialty tanks, and vacuum tanks recently expanded its business into vacuum trailers and truck-mounted vacuum tanks. With the addition of a 106,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility in Fort Wayne, IN, Manitex Sabre will manufacture vacuum trailers and truck-mounted vacuum tanks and other related products. The production facility has overhead crane coverage in approximately 75% of the manufacturing area and utilizes state-of-the-art welding equipment and techniques. The engineering department uses Solidworks™ design software with Finite Element Analysis capabilities. This allows us to combine our many years of experience with computer modeling to determine the best designs to meet our customer’s needs, even under the most brutal and unforgiving conditions.
Manitex International Completes Acquisition of Sabre Manufacturing LLC
$14 Million Transaction Extends Manitex International’s Presence in Specialized Equipment and Adds to Energy Sector Offerings
Bridgeview, IL, August 19, 2013 — Manitex International, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNTX), a leading provider of engineered lifting solutions including boom truck and rough terrain cranes, rough terrain forklifts, special mission oriented vehicles, container handling equipment and specialized engineered trailers, today announced that it has completed the previously announced acquisition of the business of Sabre Manufacturing LLC, a Knox, Indiana-based manufacturer of specialized tanks for liquid storage and containment solutions for a variety of end markets such as petrochemical, waste management and oil and gas drilling. The $14 million purchase consideration is comprised of $13 million in cash, being provided from the company’s bank credit line with Comerica, and $1 million in Manitex common stock. The acquisition closed on August 19, 2013 and is expected to be accretive to Manitex International’s earnings in 2013.